Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Jesus Prayer Post

When I did family-o-evening, it was about prayer and Jesus.  So I gave everybody papers, and I had them write a story about prayer and Jesus.  I had crayons and pencils.  And we watched a show that was about Jesus and about the compass and stuff.  And I want to tell you about the compass thing:  when their family behaves and all that then the compass works and when the family doesn't behave and bees mean and stuff then the liahona doesn't work.  I say the liahona is the best thing--well, one of the best things I ever saw.
Bye Bye.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Andrew on that liahona being a cool cool thing. Joey just did a young men's activity where he hid treasures and had his scouts go and find them with their "liahonas" or gps. it was fun.

    ReplyDelete