Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Starting First Grade

In first grade I have a teacher that is named Mr.s Coy. She is really nice.  I like her to be a teacher. She has us do fun stuff.  I like my class.  They are nice especially my team.  And I have some friends that I sit by.  Like my friend Lauren.  And I sit across from Savannah, my friend.  And I have some other friends in my team like Brooke and Sophie and Hayden and that's all.  And I think school is fun especially recess.

(Connor, if you're reading this then leave a comment)

3 comments:

  1. Its Connor here.

    To my surprise, I opened up Google reader and was not let down. You have come to rescue and have eased my anxiety is waiting for a blog update. I thank you for this update.

    First grade is the funnest grade in elementary school. I am so happy that you are liking school and your teacher. I wish that I was back in 1st grade as well. My favorite part about 1st grade had to have been recess for sure. I remember racing down that hallway just to get outside to release the energy all bottled up. I just wanted to get away from all that learning that was happening.

    Please keep up on the blog posts. I am am avid reader and need more updates from you.

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how much I love you? Enough to write a comment even though I am deathly sick right now. So, first grad huh? It was my favorite of all elementary. I had Mrs. Anderson. Is she still there? She was so nice and I still remember how she smelled. Your teacher sounds nice too. I like that she has you do fun stuff. And it sounds like you have lots of friends too. By the way (and off subject) anytime soccer or wrestling comes up in our family we talk about you and what a superstar you are. Love you Andrew! Good night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew!!! I hope you have lots of fun in first grade! I love ya!!!

      Delete