Monday, April 26, 2010

Yard Work Have Fun

Yard work.  Sometimes me and my mom does yard work together and also me and my dad.  And I love to do yard work.  It's so fun.  Today we did tons of yard work.  I even wheeled the wheelbarrow and I'm like as small as a baby monkey.  It was fun.  And we like watered the peas and catched things on fire and stuff. 
I'm chewing gum right now.  And I love to do yard work.  Yard Work is one of the funnest things.  And i hope... I love comments.  Just ta tell ya.  And also I would looove to do yard work.

7 comments:

  1. I had fun doing yard work today too Andrew. I love you to death!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow andrew - you LOVE yard work? that is so neat! you are like grandpa songer and uncle jake. they love it too. i wish i loved it. i'm scared of it. i'm always worried if i try to plant stuff and it doesn't work i'll be really sad. but guess what? i DID plant stuff this year! and luke helped me shovel and he sure loved digging around in the dirt. my favorite part of this post is "I'm like as small as a baby monkey." Love you! PS - did you know that your mom just did a really cute post all about you going to kindergarten? she sure loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like yard work too, Andrew!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. andrew this is a truly awesome blog. will you please marry my daughter malan? she loves yard work too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm doing yard work today, you are welcome to come and do more yard work over here! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, boy, Andrew! I love your blog! What a great blogger you are. You have a fun and interesting life and I love reading about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrew, I'm so glad I got to meet you when you came to Memphis. I do LOTS and LOTS of yardwork because we have 18 trees and everything grows like too much majic out here. I wish you could come help me with my yard work. I'd even pay you. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete